Here are links to sites that we thought you might find interesting or maybe even useful.
- Google Map Views of Tracks
- Event Photography and Multimedia
- Race Car Fabrication
- Performance Parts and Accessories
- Thunderhill - a fun and safe 15-turn, 3 mile road course. Perfect for beginners, but also the home of the 25-hours of Thunderhill, numerous motorcycle events, and a setting for several commercials (Ford GT, for example) and episodes for various car shows. This is our home track.
- Reno-Fernley - the newest track in the region.
- Laguna Seca - a California classic, featuring the famous Andretti Hairpin and the Corkscrew, host to CART, ALMS, Trans AM, MotoGP races and more.
- Infineon (Sears Point) - host to NASCAR, ALMS, Indy cars, NHRA, vintage car races and more. A twisty, hilly course that captures the essence of driving the back roads in the Sonoma and Napa county hills.
- Buttonwillow - Roughly half way between the northern and southern California race cultures, it hosts SCCA and club events, and occasionally television shows such as Redline.
- Willow Springs Raceway - a road course you've probably seen in many car shows.
- Sacramento Raceway Park - local drag racing, motocross, and oval track racing.
- Altamont Motorsports Park - host to numerous local stock car races plus the 24 Hours of Lemons.
Google Map Views of Tracks
- Thunderhill - A few miles west of Willows, CA
- Reno-Fernley - Just south of Fernley on HWY-50/95
- Laguna Seca - Near Monterey, CA, take HWY-68 east out of Seaside/Del Rey Oaks
- Infineon (Sears Point) - At the junction of Hwy-37 and Hwy-121
- Buttonwillow - North of Buttonwillow, CA, just off I-5.
- Willow Springs Raceway - a bit south, but folks from northern California do drive there
- Sacramento Raceway Park - a drag strip and dirt oval track just southeast of Sacramento
- Altamont Motorsports Park - In the hills just west of Tracy, CA
Event Photography and Multimedia
- GotBlueMilk - Motorsports photography. A sponsor of T.E.A.M Racing's events and our event photographer.
- Head-on Photos - Motorsports, family, wedding, and event photography.
Race Car Fabrication
- Evil Genius Racing - A full-service race car fabrication shop located in West Sacramento. EGR specializes in roll cage design and construction, part fabrication, racing suspensions and Mazda transmission rebuild services. John Pagels (owner) is one of 25 certified NASA safety inspectors in northern California who can perform annual race car inspections and issue race car logbooks.
- PR Motorsports - A Bay area company focusing on diagnostic, performance, maintenance and repair.
Performance Parts and Accessories
- Wine Country Motorsports - Offering a selection of race car and driver parts, supplies, and gear, as well as racing books and gifts, all from within ear-shot of turn 11 at Infineon Raceway.
- Track Day Travel - An interesting service that will help you with travel and accommodations at and near race tracks.